You are here
You are here
As a manufacturers’ Contract Consultant, provides many services needed to maintain a viable GSA contract (also referred to as Multiple Award Schedules and Federal Supply Schedules), including:
- On-going administrative management of your GSA contract, to include the preparation, submission, and negotiate of contract modifications, as needed.
- Periodic reviews with your company personnel of the contractual obligations of holding a GSA contract. Attention is given to administrative requirements such as:
- maintenance of an effective order tracking system;
- quarterly reporting of GSA sales;
- collecting, reporting and submitting the Industrial Funding Fee (IFF);
- price reduction considerations;
- economic price adjustments.
- Advice and assistance in the event of a government audit, examination, or review of your GSA contract.
- Preparation and submission of additional contract(s) in the event you wish to offer other services or products that do not fit under your existing GSA contract.
OEII also offers:
- Training to your company sales and marketing personnel regarding the effective use of your GSA contract.
- Advice on federal procurement issues and the use of your GSA contract.
- Guidance in monitoring federal government policies and regulations, including Federal Supply Schedule issues that have the potential to affect your government business.
- Advice and assistance in leveraging your GSA contract to secure business in the state and local government markets.
Look to OEII for help:
- To obtain a GSA contract.
- On creating a successful marketing strategy to attract government customers.
- To maximize your potential as a GSA contractor.
For more information contact: